Implement and follow up on business plan details with other Jefo departments for managers and sales representatives.
* Specific conditions related to the position
- Position based in South or North America
- Remote worker if there is no business office near where the employee lives
- Participate in the implementation of a new CRM as a CRM administrator alongside the CRM implementation team;
- Support the day-to-day use and integrity of CRM data, including setting up accounts, creating opportunities, closing opportunities, and auditing data to ensure its integrity;
- Perform weekly reviews of all opportunities held by CRM users, as well as pending opportunities and liaising with sales managers as needed;
- Train the sales team and sales managers in CRM and other sales reporting tools;
- Participate in the process of calculating monthly commissions and quarterly bonuses, ensuring the accuracy and timely payments;
- Review distributors' contracts;
- Coordinate virtual and global meetings with marketing and business development teams;
- Participate in the implementation of the sales training program;
- Support business development strategies;
- Produce reports and PowerPoint presentations;
- Act in accordance with all company policies and procedures in their work environment;
- Continually seek to improve skills and pursue their own professional development.
Exigences / Requirements
Education / Experience
BSc/BA in Business Administration, Microbiology or Science;
One (1) to three (3) years of experience in a similar field.
Knowledge of the Microsoft Office 365, Teams;
Fluency in written and spoken French and English (knowledge of Spanish or another language would be an asset);
Ability to adapt – fast paced environment;
Knowledge of the agricultural market and agri-business is an asset;
Knowledge of the feed industry is an asset;
· Business orientation.